|1||B.ARCH (GZSCCET)||40||5 Yrs. / 10 Sems. (Full time course)|
|2||M. Planning (Urban Planning)||18||2 Yrs / 4 Sems (Full time course)|
1. CLICK THE LINK FOR REGISTRATION
2. LINK FOR GLIMPSE OF GZS SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING
3. ELIGIBILITY FOR COURSES OFFERED
1. B.ARCH (GZSCCET) - 5 Yrs. / 10 Sems. (Full time course)
(i) Passed 10+2 with PCM or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject. (ii) The weightage of 50% marks for Apptitude Test conducted by the Council of Architecture and 50% Marks in the qualifying examination. (iii) Reservation of seats and relaxation in percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam shall be as per the Reservation Policy of Central Government or the respective State Government.
2. M. Planning (Urban Planning)- 2 Yrs / 4 Sems (Full time course)
B.Arch/B.E. (Civil)/B.Tech. (Civil)/B.Planning/M.A. or M.Sc. in Geography/Sociology/Economics with at least 50% in aggregate or equivalent (45% marks for SC/ST category).