Board of Governors (BoG)
The Board shall consist of a Chairman, a Vice-Chairman, 7 ex-officio members and six nominated members.
- CHAIRMAN: The person of national eminence, in the field of Industry, Technology or Technical Education of the State of Punjab shall be the Chairman.
- VICE CHAIRMAN: The Principal Secretary to Government of Punjab, Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training shall be the Vice-Chairman.
- The Chancellor shall nominate the following members of the Board for a period of three years and they shall be eligible for re nomination for another term of the same period, namely:-
- two members from amongst the eminent Industrialists;
- two members from amongst the eminent technologists;
- one principal of the college by rotation from amongst the colleges affiliated with the university; and
- one head of the department by rotation from amongst the heads of the departments of the University.
- The following shall be the Ex-officio members, namely:-
- Vice-Chancellor, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda;
- Vice-Chancellor, I.K.G. Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar;
- Secretary to Government of Punjab, Department of Finance;
- Director, Technical Education and Industrial Training, Punjab;
- Chairman of the North-West Committee, All India Council for Technical Education, Chandigarh;
- President of the Confederation of Indian Industry or his nominee; and
- Director of Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar