PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
The curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge
1. To enable a successful professional and technical career.
2. To enable a strong foundation in Humanities and Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Architectural Design Skills and Sustainable Urban Fabric Planning skills.
3. To impart knowledge of the theories and practices in the field of Architecture and Planning.
4. Engage in life-long learning to keep themselves abreast of new developments.
5. To put into practice and inspire high ethical values and technical standards.
PROGRAMME OUTCOME (PO):
a. Ability to gain knowledge of Humanities, Sciences, Architecture and Urban Planning.
b. Ability to understand elements of Architecture and apply basic principles in Architectural Design.
c. Ability to identify social, economical and cultural issues in Architectural Design.
d. Ability to analyze and apply theoretical knowledge to achieve Architectural Design solutions.
e. Ability to analyze the existing urban issues and apply knowledge to achieve sustainable urban ecosystems planned in all socio cultural, political, enviromnmental and economical aspects.
f. Ability to understand ethical and professional responsibilities.
g. Ability to review, comprehend and report technological developments.
h. Ability to understand real life situation of Architectural Practice.
i. Ability to communicate effectively and work in interdisciplinary groups.