CUMULATIVE RESEARCH CONTRIBUTIONS
|Publications with Impact Factors in Journals indexed in SCOPUS, SCI, SSCI and ESCI
|Cumulative Impact Factor
|Publications in other Journals
|Full papers in conference proceedings
|Major Research Grant received
TECHNOLOGIES DEVELOPED /TRANSFERRED
||Prof. (Dr.) Ashish Baldi
||Sustained release formulation of carbamazepine with improved therapeutic profile and productivity.
||Prof. (Dr.) Ashish Baldi
||Dual release formulation of treatment of Nocturnal Enuresis.
||Dr. Amit Bhatia
||Lipotar STM: Coal tar and salicylic acid loaded lipid encapsulated gel.
||Dr. Amit Bhatia
||Lipotar S STM: Coal tar, salicylic acid & sulphar loaded lipid encapsulated gel.
||Dr. Amit Bhatia
||PronisomeTM:Dithranal loaded liposomal gel for Psoriasis.
||Dr. Uttam Kumar Mandal
||iHANDTM: Isopropyl alcohol and urea based liquid hand sanitizer.
||Dr. Uttam Kumar Mandal
||iGESICTM: Phytoconstituent based ointment for muscle pain relief.
FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECTS ONGOING BY FACULTY (PROF. ASHISH BALDI)
- To explore the neuroprotective mechanisms of BCG vaccine against animal models of parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease and Tardive Dyskinesia. 32 lacs. Approved by Science and Engineering Research Board [SERB], Department of Science & Technology [DST], Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India under EMR scheme, 2018 to 2021– As Co-Investigator.
- Development of interactive device for quality evaluation of selected Indian spices using computational techniques. 30 Lacs. Approved by Science and Engineering Research Board [SERB], Department of Science & Technology [DST], Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India under CRG scheme, 2019 to 2022– As Principal Investigator
- Identification of screening barriers for assessment of breast cancer in Malwa region of Punjab. 10.5 Lacs. Approved by Indian Council of Social Science Research ICSSR, Govt. of India under IMPRESS scheme, 2019 to 2022– As Principal Investigator.
- Development of an Interactive Mobile app Q-CHECK and parameter profiling for quality certification of the herbs from North India, 22.76 lakh, Approved by National Medicinal Plants Board, Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi, Govt. of India, 2020-2022. As Principal Investigator.
- Intensifying Solubility and Bioavailability of Arteether through Molecular Encapsulation based Oral Drug Delivery System, 12.60 lakh, Approved by Indian Council Medical Research, New Delhi, Govt. of India, 2019-2022. As Mentor
- Agro-Climatic, Economic and Good Agricultural Practices Adoption Feasibility Studies On Selected Medicinal Plants of Punjab, Govt. of India, 2019-2021. As Mentor
FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECTS ONGOING BY FACULTY (DR. PUNEET KUMAR)
- To explore the neuroprotective mechanisms of BCG vaccine against animal models of parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease and Tardive Dyskinesia. 32 Lacs. Approved by Science and Engineering Research Board [SERB], Department of Science & Technology [DST], Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India under EMR scheme, 2018 to 2021– As Principal Investigator.
FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECTS ONGOING BY FACULTY (DR. UTTAM KUMAR. MANDAL)
- Nanoparticles loaded with capsaicin and calcipotriene for the treatment of Psoriasis. RM 36216. Approved by Research Development Unit (RDU) of University Malaysia Pahang (UMP), Kuantan, Malaysia. Grant No. RDU180371. - As Co-Investigator.
- Fabrication of next-generation personalized oral medications for the treatment of pediatric tuberculosis with innovative 3-D printing technology-23 Lacs. Funded by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST, Gov. of India. Grant No-IMRC/AISTDF/CRD/2019/000147.-2020-2022. As Principal Investigator.
- A novel foam-based formulation with silver nitrate, chlorhexidine, and asiaticoside for effective burn-related wound healing-50 lacs. Funded by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Gov. of India. Grant No- 2020-9632.- 2020-2023. As Principal Investigator.
FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECTS ONGOING BY FACULTY ( Dr. RAHUL DESHMUKH)
- Therapeutic Potential of Dual Phosphodiesterase Inhibition in Experimental Alzheimer’s Disease: Possible Role of EPAC Signaling in Cognitive Processing, Funded by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Gov. of India. As Principal Investigator
YEAR-WISE RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
- Machhi J, Shahjin F, Das S, Patel M, Abdelmoaty MM, Cohen JD, Singh PA, Baldi A, Bajwa N, Kumar R, Vora LK. (2021). Nanocarrier vaccines for SARS-CoV-2. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews.
- Machhi J, Shahjin F, Das S, Patel M, Abdelmoaty MM, Cohen JD, Singh PA, Baldi A, Bajwa N, Kumar R, Vora LK. (2021). A Role for Extracellular Vesicles in SARS-CoV-2 Therapeutics and Prevention. Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology. 1-9.
- Singh PA, Bajwa N, Baldi A. (2021). Possible role of traditional systems of medicine to manage COVID-19: A review. Israel Journal of Plant Sciences. 1(aop):1-26.
- Sharma A, Baldi A, (2021). Sharma DK. HOW TO SPOT COVID-19 PATIENTS: SPEECH & SOUND AUDIO ANALYSIS FOR PRELIMINARY DIAGNOSIS OF SARS-COV-2 CORONA PATIENTS. Authorea Preprints
- Kumari S, Deshmukh R. (2021). β-lactam antibiotics to tame down molecular pathways of Alzheimer’s disease. European Journal of Pharmacology. 14:173877.
- Singh A, Mandal UK, Narang RK. (2021). Development and characterization of enteric coated pectin pellets containing mesalamine and Saccharomyces boulardii for specific inflamed colon: In vitro and in vivo evaluation. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology. 62, 102393.
- Singh A, Mandal UK, Narang RK. (2021). Development of cellulose acetate phthalate coated pectin microparticles loaded with mesalamine and saccharomyces boulardi intended for specific colon drug delivery. Journal of Advanced Scientific Research. 12(1).
- Mahmood S, Chatterjee B, Mandal UK. (2021). Pharmacokinetic evaluation of the synergistic effect of Raloxifene loaded transfersomes for transdermal delivery. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology, 102545.
- Kumar M, Mandal UK. In-vitro Dissolution Study of Drug Products with USP Type–4 Apparatus. Drug Delivery Letters. accepted
- Kumar P, Kumar M, Bedi O, Gupta M, Kumar S, Jaiswal G, Rahi V, Yedke NG, Bijalwan A, Sharma S, Jamwal S. (2021) Role of vitamins and minerals as immunity boosters in COVID-19. Inflammopharmacology. 10:1-6
- Kumar S, Kumar P. (2021) Beneficial effect of rice bran extract against rotenone-induced experimental Parkinson's disease in rats. Current Molecular Pharmacology. Published online. DOI: 10.2174/1874467214666210126113324.
- Chaudhary M, Kumar N, Baldi A, Chandra R, Babu MA, Madan J. (2020). 4-Bromo-4’-chloro pyrazoline analog of curcumin augmented anticancer activity against human cervical cancer, HeLa cells: in silico-guided analysis, synthesis, and in vitro cytotoxicity. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. 38(5):1335-53.
- Sharma A, Baldi A, Sharma DK. (2020). Levofloxacin induced bullous fixed drug eruption: a rare case report. European Journal of Hospital Pharmacy. 2020 Dec 18.
- Sharma A, Baldi A, Kumar Sharma D. (2020). Economic costs of hospitalization and length of stay in diabetes with co?existing hypertension with correlation to laboratory investigations: where does india stand? a five years overview and ground report. International Journal of Clinical Practice. e13990
- Baldi A, Bansal PK. (2020). Traditional and Herbal Medicines: Understanding & Exploration (Part II). Current Traditional Medicine. 6(4):258-9.
- Singh PA, Bajwa N, Naman S, Baldi A. (2020). A Review on Robust Computational Approaches Based Identification and Authentication of Herbal Raw Drugs. Letters in Drug Design & Discovery. 17(9):1066-83.
- Chaudhary M, Kumar N, Baldi A, Chandra R, Arockia Babu M, Madan J. (2020). Chloro and bromo-pyrazole curcumin Knoevenagel condensates augmented anticancer activity against human cervical cancer cells: design, synthesis, in silico docking and in vitro cytotoxicity analysis. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. 38(1):200-18.
- Rana A, Singh S, Deshmukh R, Kumar A. (2020). Pharmacological potential of tocopherol and doxycycline against traumatic brain injury-induced cognitive/motor impairment in rats. Brain Injury. 34(8):1039-50.
- Bin LK, Helaluddin ABM, Sarker MZI, Mandal UK, Gaurav A. (2020). Effect of processing methods on xylitol-starch base co-processed adjuvant for orally disintegrating tablet application. Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 33(2): 551–559.
- Kaur P, Kumar M, Mandal UK (2020). Development and validation of a simple HPLC method for estimation of mycophenolate mofetil in microemulsion formulation. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 12(4):16–20
- Kumar M, Mandal UK. (2020). Herbo-synthetic patch formulation: A new approach for effective treatment strategy of diabetes mellitus. National Journal of Environment and Scientific Research. 1(1): 37–48.
- Kumar M, Devi A, Sharma M, Kaur P, Mandal UK. (2020). Review on perfume and present status of its associated allergens. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 20(2): 391–399
- Singh A, Kaur K, Mandal UK, Narang RK. (2020). Nanoparticles as budding trends in colon drug delivery for the management of ulcerative colitis. Current Nanomedicine. 10(3): 225–247.
- Azmana M, Mahmood S, Hilles AR, Mandal UK, Al-Japairai KA, Raman S. (2020). Transdermal drug delivery system through polymeric microneedle: A recent update. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology. 101877.
- Singh M, Singh G, Narang RK, Mandal UK. (2020). Overview of novel coronavirus in Punjab. Indian Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 7(2): 54–56
- Devi A, Kumar M, Kumar M, Mandal UK. (2020). Review on disease, dose, destination and delivery aspects of simvastatin. Drug Delivery Letters. 10 (4): 278–287
- Mahmood S, Phey TC, Kheng LS, Chen KP, Mandal UK. (2020). Formulation, characterisation and comparison of different raloxifene hydrochloride loaded lipid-polymer hybrid nanoparticles. International Journal of Nano and Biomaterials. 9 (3/4): 123–141.
- Bhatia A, Goni V, Chopra S, Singh B, Katare OP. (2020). Evaluation of efficacy and safety of a novel lipogel containing diclofenac: A randomized, placebo controlled, double-blind clinical trial in patients with signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis. Contemporary clinical trials communications. 20:100664
- Kumar B, Singh SK, Prakash T, Bhatia A, Gulati M, Garg V, Pandey NK, Singh S, Melkani I. (2020). Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic evaluation of Solid self-nanoemulsifying delivery system (SSNEDDS) loaded with curcumin and duloxetine in attenuation of neuropathic pain in rats. Neurological Sciences. 42(5):1785-97.
- Baghel DS, Mittal A, Singh S, Chaudhary AK, Bhatia A, Chopra S. (2020). IN-VITRO POTENTIAL OF SPHATIKA TABLET IN THE MANAGEMENT OF UROLITHIASIS (MUTRAKRICHRA). Plant Archives. 20(2):1210-6.
- Nagpal M, Kaur M, Sharma D, Baldi A, Chandra R, Madan J. (2019) Optimization of sulfation of okra fruit gum for improved rheological and pharmacological properties. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 122:1-9. [ISSN No. 0141-8130] [Impact Factor: 3.909]
- Gupta R, Behera C, Paudwal G, Rawat N, Baldi A, Gupta PN. (2019) Recent advances in formulation strategies for efficient delivery of vitamin D. AAPS PharmSciTech. 20 (1):xx. doi.org/10.1208/s12249-018-1231-1239. [ISSN No. 1530-9932] [Impact Factor: 2.666].
- Jamwal S, Kumar P. (2018). Insight into the emerging role of striatal neurotransmitters in the pathophysiology of Parkinson’s disease and Huntington’s disease: A review. Current Neuropharmacology. 17(2):165-175. [Impact Factor: 3.3].
- Dogra A, Sharma A, Mandal UK, Kotwal P, Bhatt S, Nandi U. (2019) Liquid Chromatography Based Methods for Analysis of Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs (DMARDs) in Biological Matrices. Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry. Published online. DOI:org/10.1080/10408347.2018.1503943. [ISSN No. 1040-8347] [Impact factor: 3.231].
- Sharma PK, Mishra V, Verma S, Bhatia A. (2019) Simultaneous estimation by RP-HPLC method for the immunosuppressant drug combination: Mycophenolate Mofetil, Tacrolimus with Prednisolone. Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology. 27 (1): 371 – 385. [SJR: 0.12].
- Sharma A, Sharma D, Baldi A, Jyoti K, Chandra R, Madan J. (2019). Imiquimod-oleic acid prodrug-loaded cream reduced drug crystallinity and induced indistinguishable cytotoxicity and apoptosis in mice melanoma tumours. Journal of microencapsulation. 36(8):759-74.
- Singh M, Kumar D, Naman S, Madhavi N, Singh PA, Bajwa N, Baldi A. (2019). Validation of Hptlc Method for the Simultaneous Estimation of Ascorbic Acid and Gallic Acid in Amla Juice Preparation. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics. 9(4):227-31
- Paudwal G, Rawat N, Gupta R, Baldi A, Singh G, Gupta PN. (2019). Recent advances in solid dispersion technology for efficient delivery of poorly water-soluble drugs. Current pharmaceutical design. 25(13):1524-35
- Jeet K, Baldi A. (2019). A Comprehensive Review on Pistacia integerrima. Current Traditional Medicine. 5(2):98-113
- Madhavi N, Kumar D, Naman S, Singh M, Singh PA, Bajwa N, Baldi A. (2019). Formulation and evaluation of novel herbal formulations incorporated with Amla extract for improved stability. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics. 9(4):212-21
- Gautam VK, Datta M, Baldi A. (2019). Effect of Geographical and Seasonal Variations on Phenolic Contents and Antioxidant Activity of Aerial Parts of Urtica diocia L. Current Traditional Medicine. 5(2):159-67.
- Arora M, Baldi A, Kapila N, Bhandari S, Jeet K. (2019). Impact of probiotics and prebiotics on colon cancer: Mechanistic insights and future approaches. Current Cancer Therapy Reviews. 15(1):27-36
- Naman S, Madhavi N, Singh M, Singh PA, Bajwa N, Baldi A. (2019). Formulation Design and Pharmaceutical Considerations for Paediatric Patients: Current Status and Future Dimensions. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics. 9(4):601-6.
- Arora M, Kaur N, Bansal P, Baldi A. (2019). Emergence of Traditionally Used Foods as Today’s Probioticslong Journey. Current Traditional Medicine. 5(2):114-25.
- Sharma AK, Arora S, Gil TK, Mengi A, Sodhi A, Baldi A, Dinesh KS. (2019). Drug utilization study and prevalence of cognitive dysfunction in diabetes mellitus. European journal of clinical pharmacy: atención farmacéutica. 21(1):19-24.
- Kaur D, Sharma V, Deshmukh R. (2019). Activation of microglia and astrocytes: a roadway to neuroinflammation and Alzheimer’s disease. Inflammopharmacology. 27(4):663-77.
- Chatterjee B, Gorain B, Mohananaidu K, Sengupta P, Mandal UK, Choudhury H. (2019). Targeted drug delivery to the brain via intranasal nanoemulsion: Available proof of concept and existing challenges. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 565: 258–268.
- Bin LK, Gaurav A, Mandal UK. (2019). A review on co-processed excipients: Current and future trend of excipient technology. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 11(1):1–9.
- Ahmed AS, Taher M, Mandal UK, Jaffri JM, Susanti D, Mahmood S, Zakaria ZA (2019). Pharmacological properties of Centella asiatica hydrogel in accelerating wound healing in rabbits. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 19:213–219.
- Singh A, Dogra TS, Mandal UK, Narang RK. (2019). Novel approaches for ocular drug delivery: A review. International Journal of Bio-Pharma Research. 8(7): 2722–2735.
- Kaur P, Mandal UK. (2019). Development and validation of a UV spectrophotometric method of mycophenolate mofetil useful at preformulation stage of microemulsion formulation. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 12(10): 4777–4781.
- Oo MK, Mahmood S, Wui WT, Mandal UK, Chatterjee B. (2019). Effects of different formulation methods on drug crystallinity, drug-carrier interaction, and ex vivo permeation of a ternary solid dispersion containing nisoldipine. Journal of Pharmaceutical Innovation. 1–12.
- Shrimali H, Mandal UK, Nivsarkar M, Shrivastava N. (2019). Fabrication and evaluation of a medicated hydrogel film with embelin from Embelia ribes for wound healing activity. Future Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 5(1): 1–10
- Verma A, Ghosh A, Mandal UK. (2019). Development and characterization of raloxifene HCl immediate release tablets prepared by solid dispersion technology. Aarbaijan Pharmaceutical & Pharmacotherapy Journal. 2.
- Sharma PK, Mishra V, Verma S, Bhatia A. (2019). Simultaneous Estimation by RP-HPLC Method for the Immunosuppressant Drug Combination: Mycophenolate Mofetil, Tacrolimus with Prednisolone. Pertanika Journal of Science & Technology. 27(1).
- Sagar AM, Baghel DS, Singh S, Singh A, Chaudhary AK, Chopra S, Bhatia A. (2019). An survey on obesity stigma and its assessment with update: a review. Plant Archives. 19(2):2153-61
- Sharma S, Baldi A, Singh RK, Sharma RK. (2018) Regulatory framework of radiopharmaceuticals: Current status and future recommendations. Research Journal of Life Sciences, Bioinformatics, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Sciences 4(3):275-290. [ISSN 2454-6348].
- Singh PA, Baldi A. (2018) Good Agricultural Practices: A prequisite approach for enhancing the quality of Indian herbal medicines. Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research. 5(5):1-4. [ISSN: 2574-1241] [Impact Factor: 0.548].
- Pathania S, Bhatia R, Baldi A, Singh R, Rawal RK. (2018) Drug metabolizing enzymes and their inhibitors' role in cancer resistance. Biomedicine Pharmacotherapy. 105: 53-65 [ISSN: 0927-7765] [Impact Factor: 2.759].
- Baldi A, Chaudhary M, Sethi S, Chandra AR, Madan J. (2018) Armamentarium of nanoscaled lipid drug delivery systems customized for oral administration In silico docking patronage absorption phenomenon preclinical status clinical status and future prospects. Colloids and Surfaces B Biointerfaces. 170(1):637-647. [ISSN: 0927-7765][Impact Factor: 3.997].
- Kumar L, Baldi A, Verma S, Utreja P. (2018) Exploring therapeutic potential of nanocarrier systems against breast cancer. Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology .6(2): Ahead of Print Publication DOI: 10.2174/2211738506666180604101920. [ISSN: 2211-7393].
- Sharma A, Joshi N, Baldi A, Sharma DK. (2018) Socio-demographic characteristics and drug related problems of patients presenting to the emergency department General linear model and factorial analysis. Journal of Pharmaceutical Care Health Systems. 5(3): Accepted. DOI: 10.4172/2376-0419.1000194[Impact Factor: 1.19].
- Joshi N, Sharma A, Baldi A, Sharma DK. (2018) Drug utilization study in patients attending emergency department at a tertiary care hospital in Punjab:A prospective observational study. Pharmaspire. 10(1): 7-12. [ISSN No. 2321-4732]
- Arora M, Baldi A, Kapila N, Bhandari S, Jeet K. (2018) Impact of probiotics and prebiotics on colon cancer: Mechanistic insights and future approaches. Applied Clinical Research Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs. 18: Accepted [ISSN No. 2213-4778].
- Singh A, Negi D, Mishra N, Baldi A. (2018) Recent trends in ocular drug delivery. Pharmaspire. 10(2):55-63. [ISSN No. 2321-4732]
- Thakur S, Bajwa N, Baldi A. (2018) New analytical methods for estimation of arteether by UV and fluorescence spectrophotometry Development and validation. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics. 8(5): 151-158. [ISSN No. 2250-1177]
- Dadwal A, Baldi A, Narang NK (2018) Nanoparticles as carriers for drug delivery in cancer. Artificial Cells Nanomedicine and Biotechnology. Accepted DOI: org/10.1080/21691401.2018.1457039. [ISSN: 2169-1401] [Impact Factor: 3.026].
- Sharma A, Baldi A, Sharma DK. (2018) Socio-demographic characteristic and drug utilization evaluation of hypertensive patients in tertiary care hospitals of Punjab. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacy. 20(5):238-249. [ISSN 2385-409X].
- Datta M, Gauttam VK, Baldi A. (2018) Effect of geographical and seasonal variations on phenolic contents and antioxidant activity of aerial parts of Urtica diocia L. Current Traditional Medicine. 4(4):XX. E-pub Ahead of Print. DOI: 10.2174/2215083804666181012123333[ISSN No. 2215-0856].
- Arora M, Kaur N, Bansal P, Baldi A. (2018) Emergence of traditionally used foods as today’s probiotics long journey. Current Traditional Medicine. 4(4): XX .E-pub Ahead of Print. DOI: 10.2174/2215083804666181012125122. [ISSN No. 2215-0856].
- Jeet K, Baldi A. (2018). A Comprehensive review on Pistacia integerrima. Current Traditional Medicine. 4(4): XX. E-pub Ahead of Print. [ISSN No. 2215-0856].
- Sharma S, Baldi A, Singh RK, Sharma RK. (2018) Drafting of comprehensive harmonized regulatory guideline for storage and disposal of radiopharmaceuticals. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics. 8 (6-s): 279-286. DOI:org/10.22270/jddt.v8i6-s.2135[ISSN No. 2250-1177].
- Sharma S, Jain S, Baldi A, Singh RK, Sharma RK. (2018). Intricacies into approval of radiopharmaceuticals – Regulatory perspectives and the way forward. Current Science. Accepted. [ISSN. 0011-3891] [Impact Factor: 0.883].
- Kumar K, Kumar A, Keegan RM, Deshmukh R. (2018) Recent advances in the neurobiology and neuropharmacology of Alzheimer’s disease. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 98: 297–307.
- Singh M, Thakur V, Deshmukh R, Sharma A, Rathore MS, Kumar A, Mishra N. (2018) Development and characterization of morin hydrate-loaded micellar nanocarriers for the effective management of Alzheimer’s disease. Journal of microencapsulation. 35(2): 137–148. 2018.
- Kaundal M, Deshmukh R, Akhtar M. (2018) Protective effect of betulinic acid against intracerebroventricular streptozotocin induced cognitive impairment and neuronal damage in rats: Possible neurotransmitters and neuroinflammatory mechanism. Pharmacological Reports. 70(3):540-548.
- Kumar M, Jamwal S, Kumar P, Koshal P. (2018) Neurochemical imbalance in epilepsy from animal model to human. Current Psychopharmacology. Accepted.
- Kaur T, Jamwal S, KumarP. (2018). Protective Effect of agomelatine on traumatic brain injury induced cognitive deficit in rats: Possible role of neurotransmitters. Current Psychopharmacology. Accepted.
- Bragta P, Sidhu RK, Jyoti K, Baldi A, Jain UK, Chandra R, Madan J. Intratumoral administration of carboplatin bearing poly (ε-caprolactone) nanoparticles amalgamated with in situ gel tendered augmented drug delivery, cytotoxicity, and apoptosis in melanoma tumor. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. DOI:org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2018.03.009. [ISSN: 0927-7765] [Impact Factor: 3.887]
- Kaur A, Jyoti K, Baldi A, Jain U P, Chandra R, Madan J (2018) Self-assembled nanomicelles of amphiphilic clotrimazole glycyl-glycine analogue augmented drug delivery, apoptosis and restrained melanoma tumor progression. Materials Science and Engineering: C. 89: 75-86. [ISSN: 0928-4931 [Impact Factor: 4.164].
- Kashyap A, Kaur R, Baldi A, Jain U P, Chandra R, Madan J (2018) Chloroquine diphosphate bearing dextran nanoparticles augmented drug delivery and overwhelmed drug resistance in Plasmodium falciparum parasites. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 114:161-168. [ISSN: 0141-8130] [Impact Factor: 3.909].
- Nagpal M, Aggarwal G, Jindal M. Baldi A, Upendra Kumar Jain, Ramesh Chandra, Jitender Madan (2018) Ultrasound, microwave and Box-Behnken Design amalgamation offered superior yield of gum from Abelmoschus esculentus: Electrical, chemical and functional peculiarity. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. 145:169-178. [ISSN: 0168-1699] [Impact Factor 2.502].
- Sharma A, Baldi A, Sharma, DK. (2018) Assessment of drug-related problems among diabetes and cardiovascular disease patients in a tertiary care teaching hospital. Pharmaspire, 10(1): 7-12. [ISSN No. 2321-4732].
- Sharma S, Kumar P, Deshmukh R. (2018) Neuroprotective potential of spermidine against rotenone induced Parkinson's disease in rats. Neurochemistry International. 116:104-111. DOI:org/10.1016/j.neuint.2018.02.010. [Impact Factor: 3.26]
- Mahmood S, Mandal UK, Chatterjee B, Transdermal delivery of raloxifene HCl via ethosomal system: Formulation, advanced characterizations and pharmacokinetic evaluation. (2018). International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 542(1-2): 36-46. DOI:org/10.1016/j.ijpharm.2018.02.044. [Impact Factor: 3.649]
- Sharma S, Kumar P, Deshmukh R. Neuroprotective potential of spermidine against rotenone induced Parkinson's disease in rats. Neurochem Int. 2018 Jun;116:104-111.
- Bhardwaj R, Deshmukh R. (2018) Neurotrophic factors and Parkinson’s disease. Clinical Investigation. 8(1), 53-62.
- Chatterjee A, Baghel DS, Mittal A, Singh S, Kumar B, Pandey NK, Singh SK, Tamilvanan, S, Chopra S, Bhatia A, Chaudhary AK. In Vitro Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant Activities of Hinguleswara Rasabased Herbomineral Formulations. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 11(14), 24-27, 2018 [SJR: 0.22].
- Kumar B, Garg V, Singh S, Pandey NK, Bhatia A, Prakash T, Gulati M, Singh SK. (2018) Impact of spray drying over conventional surface adsorption technique for improvement in micromeritic and biopharmaceutical characteristics of self-nanoemulsifying powder loaded with two lipophilic as well as gastrointestinal labile drugs. Powder Technology. 326: 425-442.[IF: 2.942].
- Kumar P, Mishra V, Verma S, Bhatia A. (2018). Development of RP- HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Mycophenolate Mofetil and Tacrolimus, Journal of Materials and Environmental Science, 9(4): 1357-1365. [SJR: 0.26].
- Baghel DS, Chopra S, Bhatia A. (2018). Tamilvanan S. Amalgamation of Ayurvedic Concept with Modern Medical Practice to Manage Kidney Stone Disease (Urolithiasis): An Abbreviated Review. Indian Drugs. 55 (11): 7-18.[SJR: 0.22].
- Ashish B. Probiotics for health benefits: The regulatory concerns and suggestive roadmap. Biomed J Sci & Tech Res 1(5)- 2017. BJSTR.MS.ID.000405. DOI: 10.26717/BJSTR.2017.01.000405. [Impact Factor 0.548] [ISSN: 2574-1241]
- Amit S, Ashish B, Dinesh Kumar S. Drug-induced generalized skin eruption in a diabetes mellitus patient receiving a metformin plus simvastatin in a tertiary care teaching hospital in Punjab. Curr Res Diabetes & Obes J. 2017; 4(2): 555632. DOI: 10.19080/CRDOJ.2017.4.555632 [ISSN: 2476-1435]
- Amit S, Ashish B, Dinesh K S. Drug utilization study at tertiary care hospitals in Punjab. Adv Res Gastroentero Hepatol 2017; 7(5): 555722. DOI: 10.19080/ARGH.2017.07.555722. [ISSN: 2472-6400]
- Sharma A, Baldi A, Sharma DK, Singh R, Anghore D. Fluoroquinolone (Levofloxacin) induced tendinopathy with partial tearing of the achilles tendon -A case report. J Clin Case Stu 2(6): doi http://dx.doi.org/10.16966/2471-4925.157. [ISSN 2471-4925]
- Ashish B, Preet A S. Evidence based pharmacology of herbal formulations: Need of the hour. J Complement Med Alt Healthcare. 2017; 3(5): 555624. DOI: 10.19080/JCMAH.2017.03.555624. [ISSN: 2572-1232]
- Ashish B. Enforcement of unified global regulatory guidelines for probiotic products: The framework for future. J Forensic Sci & Criminal Inves. 2017; 5(1): 555657. DOI: 10.19080/JFSCI.2017.05.555657. [ISSN: 2476-1311]
- Sandeep S, Ashish B, Rakesh K S. Radiopharmaceuticals regulations on bioavailability and bioequivalence: Present status and future requirements. Mod Appl Bioequiv Availab. 2017; 1(4): 555567.
- Malika Arora, Ashish Baldi. Comparative study of rgulatory framework for probiotics: Current status and future recommendation. Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs. 4(2), 140-156 [ISSN No. 2213-4778].
- Baldi A. Regulatory and Quality Concerns for Healthcare Related Products. Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs. 4(1): 2-3 [ISSN No. 2213-4778].
- Malika Arora, Ashish Baldi. Selective identification and charcterization of potential probiotic strains: A review on comprehensive polyphasic approach. Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs. 4(1), 60-76 [ISSN No. 2213-4778].
- Prashant Koshal, Sumit Jamwal and Puneet Kumar. Glucagon-like Peptide-1 (GLP-1) and neurotransmitters signaling in epilepsy: An insight review. Neuropharmacology (accepted) doi:10.1016/j.neuropharm.2017.11.015. Impact factor: 5.01
- Mahmood, S., Chatterjee, B., Mandal, U. K. Nano Transfersomes Vesicles of Raloxifene HCl with Sorbitan 80: Formulation and Characterization. Bioequivalance & Bioavailability International Journal, 2(1), 1-7.
- Alagdar, G. S. A., Oo, M. K., Sengupta, P., Mandal, U. K., Jaffri, J. M., Chatterjee, B. (2017). Development of a binary carrier system consisting polyethylene glycol 4000â€‘ethyl cellulose for ibuprofen solid dispersion. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation, 7(3), 142-148.
- Mahmood, S., Sengupta, P., Mandal, U. K., Chatterjee, B., Taher, M. Development, validation and pharmacokinetic application of a simple and robust RP-HPLC method for quantitation of raloxifene in rat plasma. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy, 36 (9), 1901-1907.
- Win, T., Rajagopal, J., Mandal, U. K., Sengupta, P., Chatterjee, B. Incorporation of carbopol to palm olein based analgesic cream: Effect on formulation characteristics. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy. 36 (11): 2144-52.
- Chatterjee, B., Amalina, N., Sengupta P., Mandal, U. K. Mucoadhesive Polymers and Their Mode of Action: A Recent Update. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 7(5), 195-203.