Program Outcomes (PO)
1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems
2. Develop knowledge of research techniques, statistical tools, analytical and critical thinking for data-based decision making
3. Enable to select best investment decisions for an enterprise
4. Enhancing Entrepreneurship abilities so that the students are induced to undertake independent ventures.
5. Ability to understand the business and demonstrate knowledge for sustainable development in local, global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
6. Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals and contributing effectively to a team environment.
7. Show commitment towards professional ethics and responsibilities during making strategic decision in conducting the business.
8. Ability to operate independently in new environment, acquire new knowledge and skills and assimilate them into the internalised knowledge and skills.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
1. To equip the students with cross-functional knowledge of managerial aspects, group dynamics, multi-cultural team spirit and critical thinking so as to exhibit ethical value centred leadership effectively.
2. To develop the analytical skills, communication skills, managerial competence, creativity and innovation among students to enable them in managing continuity, change, risk, ambiguity and complexity in current business scenario.
3. To provide a real time industrial exposure by facilitating regular industrial visit, interaction with industry people, providing industrial training and engaging in projects to transform the management graduates into industry ready professionals
4. To prepare the management graduates in making successful career as business leaders, analysts, managers, and entrepreneurs.