Program Outcomes of the Department of Physics
- To develop an ability to identify, formulate, and solve physics problems.
- To make the students capable to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- To enable them to apply knowledge of mathematics, computing, and basic physics.
- To develop an ability to function on inter-disciplinary areas.
- To enable the students understand the professional, social and ethical responsibility.
- To make them capable of communicate effectively.
- To develop a vision for recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.